l2StayAlive Lineage 2 private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to write what do you think at the moment!

5 posters

xSpoil And LegendarySpartan Farming GK at DM Event.

Legendary

xSpoil And LegendarySpartan Farming GK at DM Event. Empty xSpoil And LegendarySpartan Farming GK at DM Event.

Post  Legendary Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 am

Hello Everyone.
    So, I Joined the Event, Deathmatch, And it was me, LegendarySpartan and xSpoil.
    At the Begginin Both of Them Came to Kill me, I Killed Spartan, But Then i Died, When i Came to Live Again, I Saw xSpoil Unequiping His Items And Letting Spartan Kill him. At the Second Time he Did it, I Got him. Here's 2 Pics:
    xSpoil And LegendarySpartan Farming GK at DM Event. Mviv0g

Here You Can't See Him With his Clothes, But on the Chat, U See the Sequence, It was Right Next After the Other Pic i Took :
    xSpoil And LegendarySpartan Farming GK at DM Event. 2wqz6l1

And Here's a Video i Made Just Before the Event Ends, And i Got Him Again Farming GK.

(Sorry For Being in MegaUpload, It was the Faster I Could Do.)
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=655OFLD7

Honestly,
    Legendary.

Last edited by Legendary on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Legendary

xSpoil And LegendarySpartan Farming GK at DM Event. Empty Re: xSpoil And LegendarySpartan Farming GK at DM Event.

Post  Legendary Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:36 am

Wait XD Wrong Pics haha Epic Fail Lmao. Hang on a Sec ;D

Edit : Fixed ;D
    MeFox
    MeFox

xSpoil And LegendarySpartan Farming GK at DM Event. Empty Re: xSpoil And LegendarySpartan Farming GK at DM Event.

Post  MeFox Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:20 pm

I guess they plotted against you, cheer up and don't be sad about child's play bounce
    Legendary

Post  Legendary Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Actually I Dont Give a Fk, I Just Want This Nerds Out of L2 :] I Hope They Get Ban For Doing that.
    MeFox
    MeFox

Post  MeFox Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Legendary wrote:Actually I Dont Give a Fk, I Just Want This Nerds Out of L2 :] I Hope They Get Ban For Doing that.

Server needs pvp dummy's ^^ jocolor
    Legendary

Post  Legendary Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:40 pm

It Needs PvPs, it Doesn't Need Stupid Kids Farming to Get GK And Insulting Others.

And who are u? ;o
    _L2StayAlive_Admin
    Admin

Post  _L2StayAlive_Admin Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:12 pm

This two picture not prove much. I don't see him without clothes.

But if they did what you talking about, you think it is enought to ban some1?
    Legendary

Post  Legendary Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:59 am

For me Yeah, As i Know, People Like This Shouldn't Play This game.
    They Farm The GK's, Insult Everyone, And PK every1.
    And Yeah, u see Them without Clothes Once, and on the Video too
    Astoxos

Post  Astoxos Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:17 am

It is not included in the reasons to ban list. Now Legendary for the last 2 days you are constantly crying because you lose. sometimes u win sometimes u lose.. Anyway, dont keep posting BULLSHIT on forum. Plus, Admin, i think Legendary didnt interpret your sayings correctly. I dont think he asked you whether to ban him or not. He actually implied that this is not a reason to ban some1. Read better or go have your eyes/brain checked.
    _L2StayAlive_Admin
    Admin

Post  _L2StayAlive_Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:44 am

I greatly decreased reward for each kill in DM. May the winner get the most.
    maiden

Post  maiden Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:48 am

we have a warrior server user only titan archer poler for farming, and nuker class is totally useless.

my idea is:

- remove all resistance from npc buffer ( resist dance, song and normal)i think, only elemental protection and divine on npc buffer.

- add new area primavel island, and add tomobs elixir S grade, elixir of life s grade and normal cp potion no grater, this for 2 reason:

1: new player doesn't have full equip and jewels boss (ok is easy to farm)but in tvt, pvp, or other action with potion elixir etc etc they can stay alive more tme.

2: cp potion, elixir s grade cp and elixr s grade life is a part of game and lineage 2, we have no reason to dont use this.

p.s sorry for english u.u
    _L2StayAlive_Admin
    Admin

Post  _L2StayAlive_Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 am

maiden wrote:we have a warrior server user only titan archer poler for farming, and nuker class is totally useless.

my idea is:

- remove all resistance from npc buffer ( resist dance, song and normal)i think, only elemental protection and divine on npc buffer.

- add new area primavel island, and add tomobs elixir S grade, elixir of life s grade and normal cp potion no grater, this for 2 reason:

1: new player doesn't have full equip and jewels boss (ok is easy to farm)but in tvt, pvp, or other action with potion elixir etc etc they can stay alive more tme.

2: cp potion, elixir s grade cp and elixr s grade life is a part of game and lineage 2, we have no reason to dont use this.

p.s sorry for english u.u

About mages: I won't remove resistances, I will increase mages power.

I don't add these items u told me: full stuff ppl also can use them. And spamming normal and greater cp in same time is sick I think. But let others reply to this!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:24 pm