l2StayAlive Lineage 2 private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to write what do you think at the moment!

3 posters

ADD crafting !!!

MeFox
    MeFox

ADD crafting !!!  Empty ADD crafting !!!

Post  MeFox Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Just set the gm shop to A grade max then let people farm there S materials and recipes (S80 , s84 if upgrade to freya)

Increase the mobs level and stats to 85 add some custom raids and champion mobs whit 5x(or more) the stats and drop rates...

This should make the players see the players the value of there items, meanwhile they will not be forced to play support classes to farm because the NPC buffer so no sws,bs,pp,wc...etc. What a Face
    _L2StayAlive_Admin
    Admin

ADD crafting !!!  Empty Re: ADD crafting !!!

Post  _L2StayAlive_Admin Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Well I was thinking of crafting. But its pvp server. I won't remove S grade Smile

Already have custom champions and raids. The value is Gold Knight on the server and need to farm it.

I will add some crafting to make Crystal scroll to enchant over +16 on armors and +20 on weapons. And it won't be so easy.
    MeFox
    MeFox

Post  MeFox Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:48 pm

_L2StayAlive_Admin wrote:Well I was thinking of crafting. But its pvp server. I won't remove S grade Smile

Already have custom champions and raids. The value is Gold Knight on the server and need to farm it.

I will add some crafting to make Crystal scroll to enchant over +16 on armors and +20 on weapons. And it won't be so easy.

what about the mobs and Npc? and the raids will they get a +++ in p.def/m.def? or it will just be the players OP Very Happy
    Astoxos

Post  Astoxos Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:55 am

_L2StayAlive_Admin wrote:Well I was thinking of crafting. But its pvp server. I won't remove S grade Smile

I am currently downloading the Interlude client in order to connect to the server. Please dont make me change my mind. Dont add crystal scrolls that will enable some players to have overechanted items. After all, you said it, it's a pvp server. People dont want to spend too much time on making items. Farming is ideal for LS or scrolls with higher enchant rate but the idea for overenchanting crystal scrolls is going to severely affect the gameplay Smile so.. the whole crafting idea isnt so bad(considering that the spoil rates are high..) but the crystal scrolls is a no-no.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:01 pm