l2StayAlive Lineage 2 private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to write what do you think at the moment!

2 posters

Ban W?O reason

imrgamer

Ban W?O reason Empty Ban W?O reason

Post  imrgamer Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 am

you ban for no reason and now asking 10 euro? better i buy some sigarettes i dont bay ban for nothing srr but you failed at this point if you think i am so stupid to get for no reasons ban and then you ask pay ? poor
    imrgamer

Ban W?O reason Empty donteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post  imrgamer Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 am

i wanted to donate in server hero for ever but you think you are smart now i gona to another server QQ go make some money from l2 of thats 10 euro you ask you get 40 but now QQ cuz you failer stupid kid
    _L2StayAlive_Admin
    Admin

Ban W?O reason Empty Re: Ban W?O reason

Post  _L2StayAlive_Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:20 am

imrgamer wrote:i wanted to donate in server hero for ever but you think you are smart now i gona to another server QQ go make some money from l2 of thats 10 euro you ask you get 40 but now QQ cuz you failer stupid kid

Well, if you don't know why you got ban, think about it! Like your last words make no respect to admin and you are aganist the rules. You not even ask for forgive, so don't spam here. And yes, unban char/acc 10 euro like on other servers.
    imrgamer

Ban W?O reason Empty ask i say

Post  imrgamer Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:18 am

i i say this is no reason for ban when server come 2 every 2 min and lost point by point in oly you should say sorry for all this not me i dont want respect you dont deserve it respect semeone who deserve it and unban not 10 euro is free like all server only in some sucks server is payble so you unban hackers for free and ask money from me when i try help server like all other who pk newbies who ddos attack but btw i dont give a shit a i say am not sory you should be sory for porbs and down time we got every 1 min

Sponsored content

Ban W?O reason Empty Re: Ban W?O reason

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:01 pm