l2StayAlive Lineage 2 private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to write what do you think at the moment!

4 posters

Fix ballance or tell us to leave!!!!!!!

davatzhs

Fix ballance or tell us to leave!!!!!!! Empty Fix ballance or tell us to leave!!!!!!!

Post  davatzhs Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:08 am

Gm if you dont fix ballance 15-20 ppl we are leaving from server!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    virches

Fix ballance or tell us to leave!!!!!!! Empty Re: Fix ballance or tell us to leave!!!!!!!

Post  virches Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 am

Tyrant used totem bizon + zealot and hit are 4 k + and duelist have chance for skill critic are much dmg. And Gs is bugg
    Heezy

Fix ballance or tell us to leave!!!!!!! Empty Re: Fix ballance or tell us to leave!!!!!!!

Post  Heezy Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 am

It is indeed quite annoying to pvp a duelist/tyrant, but specially a tyrant, there is no way to win on 1v1, unless you're also a tyrant or duelist.

I get my full HP ripped off in 2 long range skills ! That's just insane lol.

Sooner or later either everyone goes pvp'ing with duelists/tyrants, which is kinda lame, or people start leaving :/

About GS, i won't even comment on this subject anymore, read my post on the thread about this situation.
    gmaster

Post  gmaster Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:57 am

gladi's ranges skill have half power power then close rage skill, but the dmg is almost same....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:50 pm