l2StayAlive Lineage 2 private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to write what do you think at the moment!

2 posters

This post is only for the admin.

Astoxos

This post is only for the admin. Empty This post is only for the admin.

Post  Astoxos Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:03 pm

The reason I stayed in this server is because i thought there was no corruption. Today i got a confession from TheLorD that GM foxxy is his friend and that even if i reported (with proof) that he was fed in oly he wouldnt be harmed because of his friend foxxy. since the day gm Foxxy showed up in the server all i see is that you are not online as much as u used to be and u leave him handle the server. i dont care how much you trust him but i definately have the guts to report that his friend(thelord) takes 720 damage on critical hit when he is on sagi subclass. All these just make me understand that this server is not corruption-free anymore and that some kids are taking over and turning the whole situation into a frustrating not-l2 gameplay. if that is good enough for you then i am sure you can ignore this post. but if you feel that i might be right then it is time for you to show that you are not a push-over. It is your server afterall, not theirs. I expect an answer.
    _L2StayAlive_Admin
    Admin

This post is only for the admin. Empty Re: This post is only for the admin.

Post  _L2StayAlive_Admin Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 am

Hello Astoxos. Bad to hear if you think that. I am happy to have other GM, I was worked all the day on the server, and always got blaming. Now have some free time of me. About corruption, u don't have to afraid of that. Server logs every action what admin or gm does, and I checking all the time. The server even log if Foxy just teleport to somewhere Smile But could you explain more, what u mean on this damage? Don't understand exactly.
    Astoxos

Post  Astoxos Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:23 pm

I am not going to bother any more. The attitude u have lately towards the server is not the attitude u had earlier. No1 EVEN KNEW THERE WAS A GIRAN SIEGE TODAY. I had told every1 it is on the 23rd. THERE WAS NO announcement and you just let people ruin your server every day. about the damage, he was on sagi subclass and i was giving him 720 damage on critical hit. cant say more. all i can say is that in order to keep the server you need to fix some things. you are just getting carried away. and also about feeding...
    TheLoRd TOLD me that he is being helped by foxxy. he insisted that even if i report you wont do anything to him because foxxy is manipulating you and will convince you of his inocence. all i can say is that everything is not going well and you need to take some action. I HAVE A CONFESSION IN MY HANDS. It is in greek but if you know any greek who can translate that i will send it to you. Dont even dare to tell me i QQ i just feel it is irresponsible of you and highlights the current status of server. Disappointing....
    _L2StayAlive_Admin
    Admin

Post  _L2StayAlive_Admin Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Believe me, nothing corruption happened, I checked logs. Why do you believe things from a player? If you believe him... then can't say anything.

I was annouced MANY TIME THAT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY IS SIEGE. It has every week! Server may show 1 month (23th of december), but told many time that siege will occur. And I wanted to start saturday, but I delayed cuz ur clan wasn't online!! So Giran was on sunday. If you never seen annouce, maybe u weren't online so much. Or ppl not read annouces...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:56 pm